Connect with Brad …
Look at past blog articles
- Ezekiel on 28 Reasons Business is Booming #28- Take Massive Action
- Business Coach Brisbane on Selling Your Business for Top Dollar
- Reuben Dare on Don’t Waste On Marketing: Test and Measure
- children and obesity on What’s More Important, Cost Reduction or Income Growth?
- Elyse Glathar on Franchising Your Business …
Tag Archives: actionplan
JACK WELCH, the former CEO of General Electric, used to get rid of the bottom 20 percent of his employees each year. While some see this as a harsh way to handle business, Welch had both strategic and practical reasons for following this mandate.