Connect with Brad …
Look at past blog articles
- Ezekiel on 28 Reasons Business is Booming #28- Take Massive Action
- Business Coach Brisbane on Selling Your Business for Top Dollar
- Reuben Dare on Don’t Waste On Marketing: Test and Measure
- children and obesity on What’s More Important, Cost Reduction or Income Growth?
- Elyse Glathar on Franchising Your Business …
Tag Archives: dad
By Brad Sugars
Back when I was seven, my parents took me to a friend’s house for a BBQ and I knew him – he was our Milkman …
I didn’t know it, but I was about to get the best business lesson of my life from the Milko.
Simple words today …
Anyone can be a father, but it takes a lot of work to be a DAD …
Remember kids spell LOVE their own way … T.I.M.E.
Spend the day with your kids …
You know as an Entrepreneur we forgo a lot of time with friends and family early on in our career, it takes at least 7 to 10 years to build a great company as that’s how long it A) takes to learn it and B) takes for the completion of one full economic cycle …