Connect with Brad …
Look at past blog articles
- Ezekiel on 28 Reasons Business is Booming #28- Take Massive Action
- Business Coach Brisbane on Selling Your Business for Top Dollar
- Reuben Dare on Don’t Waste On Marketing: Test and Measure
- children and obesity on What’s More Important, Cost Reduction or Income Growth?
- Elyse Glathar on Franchising Your Business …
Tag Archives: niche
HOW WOULD YOU like to never compete on price again? Easier said than done, I know, especially in this economy.
But now is the perfect time to find the “sweet spot” in your business where you can compete on anything other than price. That “sweet spot” could also be called your niche, and when you find it and operate from it, you’ll find business becomes a lot more fun and profitable.
Do you have a “best-seller”? Do you know what it is? What is the margin on that product? Don’t know?