Connect with Brad …
Look at past blog articles
- Ezekiel on 28 Reasons Business is Booming #28- Take Massive Action
- Business Coach Brisbane on Selling Your Business for Top Dollar
- Reuben Dare on Don’t Waste On Marketing: Test and Measure
- children and obesity on What’s More Important, Cost Reduction or Income Growth?
- Elyse Glathar on Franchising Your Business …
Tag Archives: offer
One of the most common mistakes businesses make when they first start writing advertising copy is trying to impress people with their ability to write humorous or “clever” copy, rather than simply getting the sales message across.
In fact, I’ll give you the 6 best cash-cow headline tips and then, 5 headline starters to turn your ads into super profit makers …
So, your putting together an advertisement, first you’ve got to understand that the TARGET audience is the most important aspect, where you place the advert, the OFFER you make is next most important, so make sure your ads always make and offer and ask for the sale, and third is the COPY or the words you use including the headline …