Connect with Brad …
Look at past blog articles
- Ezekiel on 28 Reasons Business is Booming #28- Take Massive Action
- Business Coach Brisbane on Selling Your Business for Top Dollar
- Reuben Dare on Don’t Waste On Marketing: Test and Measure
- children and obesity on What’s More Important, Cost Reduction or Income Growth?
- Elyse Glathar on Franchising Your Business …
Tag Archives: selling a business
One was offered at $790,000, the other at $190,000. I wasn’t necessarily interested in buying an air conditioning company, but I was curious about why there was such a difference in price. At first glance both companies seemed to be very similar.
BACK WHEN I WAS SEVEN, my parents took me to the house of a friend of theirs for a barbecue. I knew him, he was our milkman, but what I didn’t know was that I was about to get the best business lesson of my life from the Milkman.